Dumaguete Animal Sanctuary
Seeking an experienced veterinarian
Dumaguete Animal Sanctuary is a charity recently established to help improve animal welfare in Dumaguete city, located on Negros Island in the southern Phillipines. This area is known for it’s rich history and easy access to beaches and islands.
The charity runs a veterinary clinic and shelter for the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of stray dogs and cats. They perform high volumes of spey/neuter surgeries as well as provide medical and surgical treatment for sick and injured stray animals.
What is provided for volunteers:
- Accomodation in guest house by the ocean
- Daily transport to the clinic
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Experiencing life in the Philippines in a world class diving location
- Local orientation and hospitality
- VBB t-shirt
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
Dates: All year round. 2 weeks minimum is recommended
If you’d like further information, feel free to contact us! We’re always happy to have a chat.