Terms & Conditions
ABN 69 152 900 519
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions (Terms) with respect to application and registration as an Affiliate Organisation (AO) are set out below. Please read these carefully; they also apply to use of the VBB Website (the Website). By using the Website or submitting an application, you agree to be bound by the Terms. VBB may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting. Revised Terms take effect from the time of posting.
The Terms of registration as an AO are as follows:
Applicants acknowledge and agree that VBB is under no obligation to accept any application and that VBB reserves the right to revoke AO status at any time.
No charges apply to AO registration
Vets Beyond Borders
- To treat all information provided by AO applicants as confidential.
- To assist registered AOs through:
- provision of advice by its team of experienced veterinary and administrative personnel .
- provision of access to relevant VBB materials.
- To provide full and accurate information when completing the AO registration form.
- Not to impersonate any person or organisation or misrepresent its relationship with any person or organisation.
Use of Website
- Use of the Website is at the risk of user. VBB endeavours to provide a convenient and functional Website, but does not guarantee that its content is free from error or that it operates free of viruses or other malware.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Links: VBB has not reviewed all websites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to this Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply that VBB endorses the linked website and all links are accessed at the user’s risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, VBB expressly disclaims and excludes any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, under or in relation to your use of the Website. VBB will not be responsible for any costs or losses you incur arising from your use of the Website.
- AOs undertake not to disrupt or interfere with the Website or servers or software, hardware or equipment connected to it or, via the Website, violate any applicable law relating to its use of the Website or collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
AOs acknowledge that Website content is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Nothing an AO does on or in relation to the Website will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to it or licence it to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless expressly stated.
AOs undertake not to advertise or otherwise publicly represent themselves as VBB Affiliate Organisations.
The location and nature of the work of AOs, may appear on the website, however the names of AOs will not be published without prior consent.
Disclosures and Waivers
AOs agree that VBB will not be liable or responsible for loss or damage of any kind, incurred as the result of involvement with VBB.
- VBB may provide AOs with notices by posting them on the Website or to email addresses provided by AOs.
- AOs agree to have been determined to have received a notice either on transmission to an appropriate email address or on posting to the Website.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- AOs irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- AOs agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VBB, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from use of the Website or its content or breach of the Terms.